Tools for the Journey
Thank you for signing up to receive Tools for the Journey
Here’s your first Tool!
Tools for the Journey #1 – Identify your “BeingPlace”
2 minute exercise
- Find a quiet location where you will be very comfortable.
- Close your eyes
- Take a few deep breaths and think about a time when you felt amazing–the best you have ever felt
- Where are you
- What is happening around you
- How do you feel in your body
- Now take a few more deep breaths and remember that feeling
- Associate the feeling with either a visual image of the location, a smell, a sensation, the face of a treasured pet, wild animal, or loved one
- Open your eyes
- This is your “BeingPlace”
Your BeingPlace is your go-to internal location when you want to return to a feeling of serenity. Whenever you are in need of rejuvenation, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and focus on your chosen image from the exercise above!
photo attributions: Tools Over A Wood Background by surasakiStock
Compass On Green Grass by winnond